The first multimedia message


Back in March 2007, I owned a Motorola Razr phone and took this snapshot of the campus of Morehouse College around that time. It was the first mobile photograph I ever posted to the internet. Below was written around that time.

So this is going to be a first. I got me a new phone over the weekend and this means that I'm going to start posting pictures here from my camera phone. Neat huh. Hopefully they'll be of interest and if not well this is just new content isn't it. I'm going to have fun and I hope you enjoy.

BTW, this picture is on Fair Street. The tower is on a dorm, Graves Hall on the campus of Morehouse College. It's a Freshman dorm with a lot of history and nicely designed too.

Comments

  1. Congrats on the camera phone! Be careful, they can be addicting :)
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the camera phone! Be careful, they can be addicting :)
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete